… because we all need to have the legal stuff in place …
This is the website for Stoke Row Chapel, an independent Christian congregation in the South Oxfordshire village of Stoke Row, near Henley-on-Thames. Access to this site is provided by Stoke Row Independent Chapel (hereafter referred to as the Chapel) which is governed by its duly elected Church Council. This website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Stoke Row Chapel website is designed for information purposes only. If you get inspired or educated or even saved, along the way, consider it a bonus.
2. All brand names publishing activities and trademarks used on these web pages are the trademarks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders. Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance from the
The Chapel Council Secretary,
Tel: 01491 680 793
3. The Chapel makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and the Chapel shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this website. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material of such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any resources, goods and services offered by such websites.
4. You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify the Chapel and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein. The Chapel will not accept liability for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
5. English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Maybe not Wales, if they decide to Wexit. Text and images in this website is copyright © the Chapel unless otherwise identified.
Linking to this website
Any organisation wishing to set up a link to this website must email the Chapel Council Secretary before creating such a link, and agree to any Terms and Conditions set out subsequently. The existence of a link from any organisation’s website to the Church of England website does not imply that the Chapel endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
Use of this website
You agree not to use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to this website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this website; or in any way which is illegal, fraudulent, harmful, offensive or obscene or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person. In other words, we have Big Connections, so play nice.
The Chapel reserve the right in their sole discretion to deny users access to this website or any part of this website without notice and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The Chapel reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of this website and the terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on this website and by continuing to use the website following any such change you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions of use. Don’t say we didn’t tell you.
The enforceability or otherwise of any provisions of these terms and conditions shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions. And if you read all the way to here, well done! It’s impressive, but unfortunately not good enough to get you into Heaven. You’ll need to come along to services to hear how that is done 🙂
Stoke Row Chapel, Stoke Row, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 5PA
(01491) 680 793